Important Delivery Information!
Your order will be delivered curbside on a full size 18 wheeler.
You are responsible for:
- Bringing it into your location
- Inspecting product for damaged or missing items BEFORE you sign the delivery receipt. (Please make note of any damage or missing part on carrier's delivery receipt)
- DO NOT ACCEPT ANY Damaged Product!
If you do not make note of these issues in any way on the delivery receipt, we cannot guarantee any compensation for damaged or missing items. By signing your name on the delivery receipt without declaring these exceptions, you are stating that you have received your shipment in acceptable condition.
We advise the owner to receive and inspect deliveries themselves to ensure it is up to their standards.
Upon inspection, if any piece of the shipment is damaged or missing:
- Note it clearly on the delivery receipt before signing (ie - "missing 3 pieces", "holes in packaging", "multiple dents on table", etc).
- Keep your copy of the delivery receipt
- Contact us within 1 business day
- Keep the damaged packing materials for inspection
- Take pictures of the damaged items and packaging